International Competition of Research Papers / Projects / Dissertations for UG & PG Students
1.Prepare abstract and final paper ONLY as per given guideline as below. Manuscript not following our guidelines will be sent back to authors for formatting.
2. All parts of manuscript should be in Times New Roman, single column with margins of one inch on all sides and in double line space.
3. Title in font size 12, Name, affiliation and email Ids in font size 10, Abstract in font size 11 and italic and bold.
4. Main text body should be in font size 11. Main text should have: Introduction, Experimental Description (if applicable), Results and Discussions, Conclusion and Future Scope of the work. All tables and images must carry proper caption (in bold), numberings and should be properly linked with the main text.
5. Acknowledgement should follow main text and should be in brief.
6. References should be kept at the end of the main text body.
7. Reference Part should be constructed as follows: Author name, Journal / book / report /proceedings name in italic, Vol (), No (), Year (should be in bold), pages numbers.