International Competition of Research Papers / Projects / Dissertations for UG & PG Students
Call For Papers
Abstract Submission: Final Date 15th July 2013
1. Students need to submit a meaningful and precise abstract (max 300 words) of their dissertation / project. It should clearly mention the broad area, objective, novelty and relevance of the study, methodology and expected output in easy language.
2. Abstract should carry full name of student and guide, affiliation, contact number and email id of all authors. In no case total number of authors should be more than four.
3. Abstract should be prepared as per the given author guidelines.
4. Abstracts should reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org (OR UPLOAD IT BY USING UPLOAD FORM ON HOME PAGE) latest by 15th July 2013.
5. While sending abstract by e-mail, please mention the [name of category like science, engineering, management etc] and [name of subject like chemistry, physics, civil, electronics, IT, comp, economics, commerce etc] along with the shortest title of paper in subject line for speedy segregation.
6. Abstracts will be published in ISBN numbered abstract proceeding e-book by GIAP and will be made available world wide.
Note: After abstract submission all articles will be given an Article ID that need to be mentioned in all future correspondence. Once abstract is accepted by our review board, acceptance will be given to authors.
At this stage authors have to complete their registration before 25th July 2013.
After registration submit full paper before last date.
Submission of Final Paper (latest by 15th August 2013)
1. Top 80 % of abstracts selected for submission of final paper will be informed by Editorial Board of Confluence latest by 25th July 2013.
2. Full paper of project / dissertation should reach us latest by 15th August 2013.
3. For complete author guidelines and formatting style please see author guidelines carefully.
4. All papers at this stage will be considered for publication in indexed book and / or International journals.
Presentation Round (14th September 2013):
1. Top 20 % papers will be invited for final presentation in front of esteemed faculties, scientists and industry leaders of high repute.
2. Final presentation round will takes place at Mumbai on 14 September 2013. Venue and itinerary shall be uploaded on website and mailed to all concerned.
3. All projects / dissertation shall be published in form of research monograph in ISBN digital books and royalty @ 20% will be given to authors.