International Competition of Research Papers / Projects / Dissertations for UG & PG Students
Gyandhara International Academic Publication (GIAP) is a fast emerging e-publication house in Mumbai, Muscat and California, registered with Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
GIAP is a 3600 academic publication venture with mission of UNEARTHING, PUBLISHING & SHARING RESEARCH SPIRIT & IDEAS of students, faculties, educational institutes, conferences, seminars, corporate houses & individuals in indexed e-books, journals and monthly magazines.
GAIP helps students in preparing quality manuscript form their data, by our experts’ feedback and assistance.
GIAP is committed to add EXTRA VALUE in research documents of all stakeholders by quality peer review; quantitative and qualitative review reports (feedback) to authors, so that quality of research publication can be improved.
All our publications are indexed with International & Government agencies like ISSN, ISBN agencies and are widely popularized through all possible communication channels like linked in, facebook, twitter etc.
In short span of six months GIAP has earned the confidence of following international & national institutes for publication of their events & conferences -
- University of Mauritius & Global Institutes Amritsar - for ISOM 2013
- International Women Leadership Forum - For IWL Awards Events
- NMIMS UNiversity, Mumbai - Sattva 2013
- University of Delhi - Sankalan 2013
- Delhi Technological University - Aurora 2013
- IIT, BHU - AAYAM 2013
- Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Kolkata - Paridhi 2013
- MIT, Pune for Intechxication 2013 & Xceed 2013
- Singhad Academic of Engineering, Pune - Innofest 2013
- SIES College, Navi Mumbai - Innovation 2013
- RGIT, Mumbai - Innovision 2013
- Pravara Engineering College, Loni, Maharashtra - Search 2013
- Yoganand Institute of Technology & Science, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh - Prayojna 2013
- College of Engineering, Roorkee - Manthan 2013
With these outreach efforts now GIAP is becoming most popular digital publication partner of corporate world and young professionals.